Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blog revival

I guess I'm not writing because no one is reading, and no one is reading because I'm not writing! :)

That's the way it goes, I guess.

Anyway, the past two months have been busy and gone by so quickly!

Some of the main events of the past two months:

Started the process of getting our temporary residence permit to stay here.  

Running to get documents, get them stamped, get them signed.  Many photographs and copies of everything.

Finally got our permit just a few days ago!

Keep home school going for our daughter.  Thankfully she can do many subjects independently.

Going to Biblical counseling training led by a team mate. I also provided the tea and cookies for it.

Then there is the everyday stuff - cleaning, laundry, cooking, shopping, taking transportation, time with God, time with family, dates with hubby, walking, correspondence, church , and dealing with the times without electricity, water, internet (thankfully these times are not everyday or all at the same time!)

I hope to get on a better schedule for posts!   If you have any ideas on what I could write about, something that would interest you, please share!





No comments: