Thursday, March 22, 2012

Waiting

I don't like waiting.

I'm trying to get over being impatient.  Trying to remember that I'm not on my own timetable.

We're waiting on documents from overseas so that we can apply for our visas.

It seems that this time around, there has been so many delays!

We are preparing to go.  Packing boxes to ship.  Packing some plastic containers for storage here.  Starting to pack suitcases, or planning what needs to go in them.

We're waiting on purchasing our plane tickets until we get our documents and are able to apply for our visas. 

Earlier on this extended furlough, when we felt we need to stay here in the US longer, we spent about $300 to get our tickets changed, and then later lost the other half of our round trip tickets. 

So we wait.

I remember that we're on God's timetable.  We are serving Him, so we can wait patiently.

I'm still learning. :)

2 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

It must be so difficult for you. I hate waiting. I try to remember God's not in a rush, but I am. That's the problem. Praying everything goes through smoothly. And quickly. ;-)
~FringeGirl

Jolene said...

I don't have your e-mail address, so I just wanted to let you know that I have commented to your comments right on my blog. Normally I like to e-mail those comments, but wanted to be sure to let you know that it hasn't gone unnoticed that you have left me some comments! I am SO appreciative!!!