Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Head is feeling a little more wooly than normal...

Sinus pressure and headache.  Lovely...

Meanwhile, here is what else I've been doing lately -

Bible reading- I'm doing the one year Bible online and I am currently reading Exodus 37, Matthew 28, Psalm 34 and Proverbs 9

Bible reading with my daugher -we just finished reading the book of John, and are now reading in Romans, currently on chapter 2

Exercise - walking, I aim for 10 miles per week.

Drinking alot of water

Eating more veggies and fruit

Currently reading: Overcoming Fear, Worry and Anxiety by Elyse Fitzpatrick

Just finished reading: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and The Unlikely Disciple by Kevin Roose

Ministry-wise, my husband and I are trying to set up meetings to raise the last bit of our support.  We're making some progress, but it seems slow going.  We also try to get together with friends, family, ministry partners.

Marriage building - we are definitely trying to spend some quality and quantity time together, putting our date nights on the calendar, and making sure to keep them in the schedule.




No comments: