Friday, February 3, 2012

Everything seems to take a long time

We're still "stranded" in the US while we wait for our support to come in.  We feel like we are in limbo, feeling the call and the need to go back to the field, but not able to get back yet.  We are living with family, which in some ways is nice, but we'd like to be in our own place.  Even if that place is an ocean away, in a country that is semi frozen right now!
We're also waiting on invitations in order to apply for our visas.  Other team members have run into problems getting those, so we wait...and pray.
I'm going to be sharing some thoughts on what our prefield or deputation looked like BEFORE we went to the field in 2002.  I'll be sharing the good, the bad, and the not so pretty.  Please don't take my words as complaining, though I was probably complaining at the time.  I will be sharing my thoughts and feelings of what I remember what I was going through at the time.

No comments: