Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October doings

I spent about 12 days earlier this month in the mountains of northeastern PA.  Mom and Dad celebrated their 50th anniversary on Oct 7, and we had a family dinner the day after at a Japanese steakhouse.  Fun times!

I also hung out with my sisters, my parents, my nieces and nephews; went to a few high school footballs games, went to a pumpkin patch, went to the Crayola factory, enjoyed the fall foilage and the cool temperatures.

While I was there, my sisters and my mom had colds of varying severity.  I brought a cold home as a souvenir.  Wonderful.   For the last week my head feels full, I felt dizzy, sneezy, sleepy, and probably dopey!  Hopefully I'm at the end of this head congestion so I can get back into the swing of things!

A birthday is coming up soon.  Yep, it's mine.  I'll be 29 with 19 years of experience!

No comments: