Saturday, September 3, 2011

I didn't need a nap today!

Sometimes I wake up and feel like I need more sleep.  ALOT more sleep.

Thankfully, today wasn't one of those days.

I did my morning routine, took my husband to help his brother on a project, kept laundry going, did some housework, took a shower, did some school planning.  After lunch, I took the young lady for a driving lesson (she did very well! ) and then did some shopping over in L-land.  I forgot it was Saturday of a holiday weekend, so it was busy, though not really that bad.  I hit every yellow or red light on the way over and back, so we just had fun with it instead of complaining about it.

By the time we got back it was almost 5.  I relaxed for a little bit, folded the laundry, and ordered pizza for supper!

I had my 2 mile walk, now it is time to relax a little more!  

No comments: